"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Sunday, December 30, 2012

What's Love Got To Do With It?? EVERYTHING!!!


With all that's going on with the adoptions in Russia, I have been "extra" tuned in to our little guy and know the treasure we have been given.

August 8, 2011 at the institution.



Now don't get me wrong. I thank God every day for this boy and for the chance to be his momma.

But with the sad news about Putin signing the bill to ban Americans from adopting these Russian children, well, lets just say we have hugged him alittle tighter lately.  :)

We are so fortunate to have him in our family.

I can't put into words what he means to us, his family, and to all he comes in contact with, because THERE ARE NO WORDS that I know to sum it all up!! But here are afew pictures that show his true personality.


He is SOOOOO funny!



He loves to eat!!



And yes......he is a ham!



He loves school.



He would live outside if I'd let him!



He loves surprises!



He LOVES music.

August 2012


He just PLAIN. LOVES. LIFE.


Anyone who thinks these kids are better off in orphanages and institutions vs. an American home or ANY home.........seriously, they can have NO love in their hearts.


Father God, place a hedge of protection around these precious kiddos. Give them strength to hold on. Father move in the hearts of those who hold their futures in their hands. Lord be with the families that have stepped out in faith to bring these kids home and just grant them peace and patience and Father, let them feel Your love. Lord, Your word says to trust YOU with all our heart and to lean not on our own understanding, and to acknowledge You in all our ways and You will make our paths straight. Lord, I sure don't understand why this is happening, but I trust You and I am clinging to Your word. Thank you for this precious Russian child you have placed in our family. My cup runneth over.


Please pray for these kids and the families that are trying to bring them home. Also for all the government officials who have a say in their futures that their hearts will be softened and the ban will be lifted. Thanks and may you be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Kime, you can turn my tears on, BIG TIME.......
    I too, can't believe what is happening with the suitation in Russia. We have to believe that Our Lord & Savior is in control, we MUST TRUST HIM. I love Gabe & Cole more than you will ever know, I'm so proud to be their Little Momma.

    ReplyDelete