"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Thursday, December 6, 2012

FACE TIME

I know the title of this is suppose to be something you can do on your i-phones or smart phones(obviously I haven't figured mine out yet!) but today it means this.........



Today is THEIR face time.



Time for you to see their little faces and ACT.



And if you do..........There are some GREAT GIVE AWAYS!!



All you have to do is go to Julia's blog and she explains it all.



C'MON! IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!


IT'S THE SEASON TO GIVE!


AND WHAT BETTER WAY THAN TO GIVE TO THESE BOYS
WHO DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP.


GO TO Julia's blog and then jump on over to Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree,




AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON.

















And please don't forget my little angel tree guy, Orson.



He only has $221.00 of the $1000 he needs to reach our goal.
Wow. We gotta get busy! Won't you help us??


Thanks and blessings to you and yours this Christmas Season.






No comments:

Post a Comment