"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ZOEY

As I sit here by the phone, anticipating a call that we've been waiting for, for 3 days now, I'm thinking about no matter how that phone call goes.........we have hope.


It doesn't matter if we hear the word benign or malignant.........we have hope.


It doesn't matter that we're facing a surgery, regardless of which of those two words we hear........


We have hope.




We know and serve a mighty God and He knows us.


WE HAVE HOPE.


This little one my friends, has no hope........




UNLESS someone rescues her SOON.

She is almost 6 and weighs about 10 lbs. She exists in the confines of her crib day and night. She is tube fed, and it's evident, that is not enough.


She is a child of God, just like you and I, created in the image of her Father. But she will never be what God intented her to be, unless you and I ACT on her behalf.

Today, you and I are her only hope. Unless you and I become the hands and feet of Jesus..........Zoey has no hope.

"Once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls know that we know and holds us responsible to act."

Today, I am Zoey's voice. Please search your hearts and ask God to break your heart for the things that break his.

He will. And He will give you everything you need to ACT on behalf of these precious treasures.

For more information on Zoey, contact: Shele337@gmail.com

1 comment: