"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BE A WARRIOR FOR GAVIN

GAVIN
As i am writing this post, Gavin has 590 dollars in his Angel Tree fund for his adoption. My friend Julia is his Christmas Warrior and is trying to raise $1000 for his account. I have given, she has given and others too.  I know what time of  year it is and i know money doesn't grow on trees.(at least not in goree, tx!) but i also know that if Gavin had $20,000 in his account, his chances of finding a forever family would increase greatly. $5 dollars here and there can make a big difference for this little boy. To the right of this post there is a place where you can donate. Its safe, its quick and it could amount to BIG things for this little guy. I thank you, Julia thanks you and if Gavin could........he would thank you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment