"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Friday, November 2, 2012

AWESOME ORSON



It's that time again! The Reece's Rainbow Christmas Angel Tree is in full swing and I need your help!  We are this little guys Christmas Warriors this year and we have pledged to raise $1000 for his grant fund. This is so important for him as these funds will go to help the family that finds him and wants to make him their son. I have a donate button on the right side of my blog that you can use to make a donation for him. Or you can go to the link above, find his picture (and any other kids you want to give to) and donate that way.  If you don't want to use this route, you can mail me a check and I will send it to RR for you. Some believe that money is the only thing keeping families from adopting these precious kids. Please help me, help Orson, and let's add $1000 to his fund. And may you be blessed for giving.



Hi, my name is Orson!


I'm 4 1/2 yrs. old and I live in an orphanage in Russia. My caretakers say I'm a good boy and that I have big beautiful brown eyes.

Here's a picture of me when I was just a little bitty guy!



I think I might have been having a bad hair day :)


I'm so glad I'm on the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree this year.
If I can get some money in my grant fund then maybe a family will see it and it will help them say "yes" to making me a part of their family.

And then maybe next year I will be HOME to celebrate Christmas.
I sure hope you will help me. I really am a good boy. Thank you,
                                                                                 Orson










No comments:

Post a Comment