"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Waiting

Here we are again.....just waiting!   Right now I'm waiting on my e-mail to start working so I can see exactly where we stand with our new paperwork we are having to do. Suppose to receive documents today minus one that will come hopefully tomorrow and then the next step is to send those to Austin via FedX to get apostilled (again).  Won't be making the road trip this time.....hope I don't regret that decision later.  Then last night we were told we need to better prepare our financial statement to prepare for what the judge might question us on.  Well, how much clearer than "BROKE AS A JOKE" can you get!!! (that's what Cole says anyway!) Sooooo, we are going to start better preparing ourselves for court and WAIT for the next thing to do. Hopefully, we'll get to see how prepared we are, in a month or two. Just saying that makes it feel like an eternity from now.  Oh me oh my.....WAITING is not one of my strengths!


Heres afew photos of my boy......even though they have him dressed like a girl! Thanks for your continued support and check back in a day or two and see how the WAITING is coming along!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment