"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TRANSFERRED

Please meet Sasha and Nikolai.  Aren't they precious little boys! They are NOT brothers, but they were going to be and were just days away from meeting their mom and dad and then for some unknown reason, the family didn't come. Once again, they have no one to call their family.

SASHA

Sasha has a minor heart problem and probably FAS. I remember the first time I saw his picture on Reece's Rainbow. I knew before I even looked to see. I knew, FAS was going to be there. It isn't documented in his file, but listed on the site as "possible". Isn't he just precious! Somebody GO GET HIM!!


This is Niko

Just look at little Niko! He's almost too stinkin pretty to be a boy! Niko has a bladder condition that indicates an abnormality. He is also congnatively delayed and has a speech problem.
Both of these boys NEED families. They can be adopted together or apart, but the fact is, these little boys need a chance. They have both already been TRANSFERRED and the daily life they will be faced with now, will be much harder for them. As if the life they had wasn't already bad enough.


Both of these boys and many others are listed on Reece's Rainbow and or Project Hopeful. Both of these organizations are ministries that advocate for children with Down Syndrome, HIV and other special needs. They promote international adoption of these kiddos. If you haven't checked these out, go ahead and take the plunge! You never know what God has in store for you!

"I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ORPHANS. I WILL COME TO YOU."
John 14:18



No comments:

Post a Comment