"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Sunday, March 6, 2011

JUST CHILLIN

Not much happening around here as far as the adoption goes. I had hoped to get some updated photos of Gabe but it doesn't look like thats going to happen just yet.  There are 2 families at his orphanage right now but Gabe's floor has been quarantined due to chicken pox. So, I don't know if they will be able to see him or not. But, on a good note....these 2 families had court last Friday, and everything went well. One of the families did get grilled for about 2 hrs.,  but then the other family was only in there like 30 minutes. Sure hope we are in the "30 min." category when we go!!!!  We are done with pre-dossier work and fixing to work on the court dossier papers. Its all coming together and I so hope we can travel soon.  It won't feel really "real" until I get on that plane!  Hope to know more this week and will share just as soon as I can. Please remember to pray for Gabe's health and for all the little ones that need a family to find them. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, We've only met in brief passing times but I want you to know you and Rick have blessed the "socks off me". I've just now discovered your blog through Kacy Lathem's Facebook posting. I'll keep up. Homer and I will be praying for you and even do what we can financially. Praying that God's Blessings are RAINED upon you.

    ReplyDelete