"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Thursday, February 10, 2011

WANNA WRESTLE???

Will you wrestle with me???? I bet i hear that at least 5 times a day.  Cole loves to wrestle, but more than that, I think he just likes to agravate me by asking me the same thing over and over again!  BUT.....he does love to rough house with me. The only problem with that is this...........




He's as big or bigger than me!! The last time we did really wrestle, I got an elbow to the temple of my head and it HURT! But, even if we don't wrestle, we go thru the same scenerio everyday. He says, "will you (sometimes, may you) wrestle with me...say, no cole, your all grown up now." Thats how it goes, and then i say, "no cole, your all grown up now!"  He smiles and then goes about his merry way. Oh, how i love that boy of mine.

Do you have someone to wrestle with?? Or maybe I could ask, "Do you have someTHING your wrestling with?"  Just for the sake of this post, lets say you don't.  That gives me the real reason behind this post. Now then.....let me give you someONE or someTHING that you CAN wrestle with.




WHO is going to help this little one?? Or maybe this one........





WHO is being nudged to maybe put $10 in this childs adoption fund to help a family adopt him.





WHO is being convicted to "take a leap of faith" and adopt one of these treasures.





Who will tell someone else TODAY about  REECE'S RAINBOW......a christian ministry thats bringing awareness and families to orphans with special needs.

If by chance you don't have someone or something to wrestle with........would you please consider one of the above questions?


WANNA WRESTLE?????



No comments:

Post a Comment