"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PAPERS PAPERS PAPERS!!!!


Just in case you thought I had left you.........NOPE.........just been alittle pre-occupied!  But, I am excited to say that our homestudy is complete with Texas agency, NJ agency packets will be complete and sent first thing in the morning and the compiling of our dossier is also underway.  There is so much to do and when you aren't the best "multi-tasker" then it can get a little crazy.  I'm corresponding with 3 different organizations and keeping everything straight has been quite interesting.  But.....we're movin right along.  Be sure and check back in a day or two and see whats happening then.  Blessings to you and yours.


1 comment:

  1. Bless you sweet, loving & caring heart for all these precious baby's. I love this song playing,
    HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, what an AWESOME GOD we serve,
    PRAISE HIS NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am singing with them, listen WE CRIED HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.

    lil' mom

    ReplyDelete