"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Monday, February 14, 2011

FROM GOD WITH LOVE

I read this little story this morning and thought I'd share it with you. This was the first time I had seen this. It's really neat and it's really simple.......even though we tend to ALWAYS make it difficult.

simply put.....


GOD IS LOVE
Although this isn't all red and pink, or lacy and funny, this tells the REAL story of love........the GREATEST STORY OF LOVE.

The black is a reminder of our sin filled hearts. Red represents the blood of Christ that washes our hearts "white as snow."  The white, a picture of our pure hearts. Green represents the spiritual growth that takes place as we read His word and pray. And the gold is a symbol of our eternal life in heaven.

And now abide faith, hope, and love, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13


No comments:

Post a Comment