"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty All Around

I WILL PRAISE YOU, FOR I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE;
MARVELOUS ARE YOUR WORKS, I KNOW THAT FULL WELL.
PSALM 139:14 
 
 
Gabe and his new friend Mollie

hmmmmm, how bout let's wash our hair!!!

ok, on 3....1 2 3! 

TA DAAAAA!

Bubbles!!

Thanks giggy, your the best :)



Gabe and I got to go spend a couple days in Wimberly with my oldest baby girl and got to meet this beautiful little girl, Miss Mollie. She and Gabe hit it off immediately, like to peas in a pod! I'm thinking they could really keep a person on their toes, if ya know what I mean! 

Watching them play,
I couldn't help but think of the scripture I began this post with.
God makes no mistakes. Ever.
Praising Him today, and everyday, for allowing me to be this boys mom.





 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are adorable together. They are the definition of "Beautiful"!

    ReplyDelete