"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Thursday, November 18, 2010

SPECIAL NEEDS

These are not my words but i couldn't agree more " God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with a disability doesn't TAKE a special family, it MAKES a special family."  With the holidays just around the corner, this time of year always makes me really think how thankful i am for my family. Thankful that they too see how this special child has made us stronger and more aware of the 'important' things in life. Raising a special needs childs may not be for everyone............but for everyone that isn't........man, what a blessing you've missed out on.  




          
.

1 comment:

  1. Love these words...whoever said them. And I love you Kim

    ReplyDelete