"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Friday, November 12, 2010

REECE'S RAINBOW

I have always been drawn to the less fortunate, the unloved and the unwanted. Just something i was given i guess. But not until Cole's adoption did i become aware of the plight of the orphans. i have kept up with the happenings in the international world of adoption throught the years but only in the last 8 or 9 months have i become aware of  reecesrainbow.com   It has gotten ahold of me and won't let go. i call this a "God thing." I was suppose to come across it........I am suppose to do something with it. If you know me, you know what i want to do.......yes.....again. I think about it during the day and i think about it during the night.  I hear their cries. Take a minute and go to REECE'S RAINBOW and look around.........it could change your life......... for the better.
                         "Once our eyes are opened, you can not pretend you don't know what to do......God, who weighs our hearts and knows our souls,  knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
                                                                                                                             Proverbs 24:12

No comments:

Post a Comment