"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Friday, August 10, 2012

You ARE Worthy little man...Happy Birthday

Six years ago today, in a country that doesn't yet know it, but a beautiful little life began. But there was no celebrating, no hugs, no high fives, no presents, no rejoicing, no nothing. And for 5 long years, this little one had no idea of the love that God intended for him to have. He had no idea of the promises that God made for him and those like him and that he too would know love, beyond measure, one day. And thank goodness he had no idea that the world he lived in saw him as useless, defective, and unworthy of love.


But Gabriel Dimitri Decker.....

You my little man, ARE worthy of love.

So worthy that the Lord even knows the number of hairs on your head!


So worthy that Jesus said, "I will not leave you as an orphan, I will come to you", and by golly, He did!

Jesus also says that His kingdom belong to YOU and other kiddos just like you!


Ohhhhh little one, you are so VERY WORTHY of love.
And I am so very thankful and blessed to have you as my son.

HAPPY HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY PEANUT!
MOMMA AND PAPA LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!








4 comments:

  1. Happpy Happy Birthday Gabe!!!! Love Heath Angela Brenley

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable...I smile at every picture and just want to squeeze him in a hug! Happy Birthday Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Gabe! You are a precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is worthy ................... This little boy has more love in his little heart for others, he just "blows me away." I love you Gabe with all my heart & soul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Little Momma

    ReplyDelete