"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Sunday, January 8, 2012

ONE HUNDRED NINETY SIX

Oh my goodness. I went to get my daily shot of Micah Six Eight and had to steal this from Julia. Would you just look at all these precious little ones. ALL now have forever families and are home. All of these in 2011. All listed with Reece's Rainbow. If you haven't already checked this ministry out, then do yourself a favor and go to it now. So many different ways to help a child and or family who is in the process of adopting one of these treasures. Sign up to be a prayer warrior for one or more of the kids. If its money your worried about, well, its absolutely free. Prayer is so vital in getting these kids home and their families to them. Where would we be without prayer in our lives?? Look at their faces and ask the Lord what He would have you do.

ONE HUNDRED NINETY SIX.


196.



GOD AND ONLY GOD. 


 ORPHANS NO MORE.
PRAISE BE TO GOD.

1 comment:

  1. I have been so bad about checking blogs...so busy with my four kiddos... I just read a whole bunch of your posts! We are so glad that everything is going so well!
    Blessings!
    Amy
    Godsarrowsinourquiver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete