"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 18, 2011

LOVING LIFE

Well, there's never a dull minute around here but we're lovin it! Gabe is just doing great. He is always on the go and believe me, if you walk out of the room for a second......he is into something he shouldn't be!  He loves BIG shoes....



He loves the dogs and cats (kooshkas),



Loves lawnmowers(makes Cole a happy big brother!)
and 4-wheelers,




And would play in the water all day if I'd let him.


Yep,......I think if he could, he'd tell you, "I'm lovin this new life of mine!"
And since I can, I WILL tell you..... God is good, and we are lovin this new little life HE has given us. All glory and praise go to Him.



"The thief comes only to kill and steal and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10





1 comment:

  1. It is so incredible to see this precious boy so happy. Praise God! Praise God! I loved Gabe from the first time I saw him on RR and have followed your journey to him. I am so thankful he is a part of your family now. Thanks for sharing all the pictures on your blog. It is such a blessing to see how he is doing.

    ReplyDelete