"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Sunday, July 31, 2011

ALL PACKED.....well sorta

I wonder if Peter, Andrew, James and John ever felt alittle stressed after they left their nets, their security, and their family, to become fishers of men!!  Wow! this ole girl is feeling some stress right about now! Oh, but I wouldn't change a thing. What a blessing. What a journey thus far and I can hardly wait for the rest!

We leave for the airport in the morning, gonna make a couple stops on the way, and then fly out tomorrow afternoon. If all goes well, I should have that boy in my arms for just alittle while anyway in a couple days and then for good in a couple weeks. But in the mean time, I have a favor to ask of you who are on this journey with us.
First, would you please pray for safe travels for us. OMGosh, i hate to fly! And next and most important......our court date is Aug.5th at noon......that will be THURSDAY AUG. 4TH  8:00PM TEXAS TIME.  We have been told probably a min. of 2 hrs. court time but could be longer. Would you guys please pray for wisdom of words, emotional strength, and peace for us. Also, for our judge who will be hearing this. That her heart will be softened and she will see and feel the love we have for this child. And last but certainly not least, pray for Gabe. Pray that his little heart will connect with ours and he will feel safe and at peace for the journey home.

Well, thats about it for now. Think I'll see if I can get some sleep. Thanks again for your support and your prayers. We are blessed!

 

5 comments:

  1. So happy that Gabe does not have to wait much longer. You will be in my prayers every step of the way to bring your little guy home.
    God Bless you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your next post. So anxious to hear more about Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, we are praying for you both for safe and healthy travels, no delays, a successful court appointment, and that time will fly until you return with Gabe, his heart filled with love for his new family. Can't wait to see him in boy's clothes!! Much love from Wilson/Zeb's soon-to-be Nealy (Jamie's mom).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - you guys need to post on here...need me some updates!!

    I'm hearing from the grapevine of your need for prayers!! You got them!! Know that you are being covered by the hand of the Almighty as you step out in this Crazy Adventure of Love!! Be bold in court. Stand true and firm. You've got the King of Kings by your side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and that your court tonight will go well!

    ReplyDelete