"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Friday, October 11, 2013

What I See

What do you see when you look at this picture???



Big boys?? Little boys?? Lots of boys??

Maybe shirtless boys?? Perhaps boys with hats??

Maybe you notice the flowers or the beautiful shades of green??

Come on, take one more good look.



See him? Do you see him now??

He's one of the bigger boys up front with the red hat. He's turned looking at you.


 Do you know what I see??

I see my Cole. I see the one who is my shining light, the one who always keeps me straight, the one who pulls and pushes me in ways I never knew I could go, the one who puts me face to face with my God, every. single. day.

I see my Cole man and where and who he might be, had I not listened and followed.

Sweet friends, listen to the small, quiet voice inside you.
Listen the loud shouts that keep you awake at night.

Listen and follow.
If He calls you, He will equip you with everything you need.

These boys you see pictured are the LOST BOYS at an orphanage in Ukraine.
To read their story, you can go to Micah Six Eight.

Most of them are not adoptable, but there are a couple of them that are, and they need out NOW.

Could you share your life with one of them??

I can't imagine my life without my lost boy.


PRAY. LISTEN. FOLLOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment