"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

EXTRA WHAT???


Most people are aware that Down Syndrome is due to an extra chromosome.



October is the month chosen to be "Down Syndrome Awareness Month".


And while I am fully aware of both of these facts......


I am WAYYYYYYY MORE AWARE,


OF THE JOY, THE BLESSING, AND THE HONOR IT IS,


TO BE THIS BOYS MOM.



EXTRA CHROMOSOME SOME SAY????


Hmmmmmmm......






I say......EXTRA determination, EXTRA funny, EXTRA appreciation, EXTRA sensative to others, EXTRA joy, and most definitly.....
EXTRA LOVE.


Thank you Lord for continuing to teach me of YOUR love through the ''extras" that come with this precious child. Thank you for the opportunity and chance to say "yes". All glory and praise are forever YOURS.


3 comments:

  1. I have never seen another little fella so full of extra, extra, hugs, kisses, smiles & love. I know with out a doubt that GOD created Gabe for our "forever home." Thank you JESUS !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness he is just scrummy gorgeous! so excited to find your blog and wow thank you so much for your donation today...you have made my day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kim, its jane george here for the flight platform. just wanted to let you know i have just done this weeks draw for the 50 for 50 giveaway and you won a jewellrey set. All my orphan advocacy is now on my new blog so here is the link...can you send me you address honey and am so pleased you won. jane xxxx

    http://flightplatform.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/forget-me-not-friday-more-gifts-for.html

    ReplyDelete