"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Thursday, March 22, 2012

FINDING CLAIRE

                                               PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Back in October I wrote this post about an e-mail I had received from one of the ladies at Reece's Rainbow telling me about 3 new little girls who had been listed with them, and that they were from Gabe's former orphanage. (the one he was transferred to afew months before we got him.) It's a neat story and once again, only one that our Father above could orchestrate. 

So, if you've read that story, you'll know my excitement right now! I think I could turn a  flip or heck, maybe two!!

This is Claire
 
And this precious treasure just showed up on the "MY FAMILY FOUND ME" page on Reece's Rainbow. Thank you Jesus! Once lost, but now found.  I know who her new family is but will wait until they make it public before I say it here. 

Oh sweet Claire, hang on baby. You'll be meeting your new momma and papa real soon.  And to her new family.....may God bless you abundantly for the journey you have said "yes" to. Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment