"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Monday, October 10, 2011

BUSY!!

I have about 3 different posts started and for the life of me......i cannot get them finished!!! It has been a bit crazy around here I must admit. But Gabe is still doing great. He is absorbing his new life like a sponge:) Cole, on the other hand, has been having a hard time. This is nothing new for us and certainly won't be the last time we face these "trying times". If you know anything about FAS and Autism, then you can identify with what I'm talking about. Change is not our friend! And for the past 3 months, there have been alot of changes in Cole's life. Changes in daily routines, school beginning and changes there, me being gone for 3 weeks and changes during that time, and then getting home with Gabe and changes with a new brother in the house. Sooooo, he finally just had all he could take and has been letting us know he is not a happy camper. So therefore, I have been alittle pre-occupied with trying to keep everything better for him and to be quite honest.......I always want to keep this blog real and honest.......I'm just drained and can't get my thoughts together for the posts I have started but not finished. Soooooooo, I'm just gonna let you see some of the pictures I have been taking of our much blessed life here in Goree, Tx.  Hope you enjoy, and I will get those posts finished soon.  I promise!!

Gabe, Jake and Pee Wee sharing snacks.


Ummmmm, something about this doesn't look safe!!
(the tractor isn't running!)

Takin a water break.

We love to eat!


Rick and Cole workin on tractor.


My boys here at home.


STOP takin my picture!



Oh! and we have new glasses too.(one of the unfinished posts:) ) Say hi kitty!


The monarchs loved our forest.


Pee Wee loves to stroll around!


Monkey see....monkey do!!


I love YOU!


Hope you guys have a great week. We intend to:)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the precious pictures! Gabe looks like such a happy little boy!

    ReplyDelete