"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1Samuel 1:27

Monday, September 1, 2014

GRACE


There's so much to tell about this journey to Josiah. And I will, when I feel human again! The travel this time has just kicked my tail (and maybe the busy little body with us had something to do with it too!) But, we are home and trying to keep our head above water at the moment. Josiah is doing very well and warming up to us more each day.  He's a funny little guy too!  Very animated and has the most precious giggle. I've been trying to think of what has stood out to me the most in these past two weeks while in China getting him, and I keep coming back to the word GRACE.  God's grace.  The entire time.....we were covered.  TYJ.

Here are a few pictures and once I'm back up and running, I'll share more of our journey to Josiah!  Be blessed   :)

 waiting on flight 

 one must always be prepared???

  giving a speech 

 water bug

fun fun fun! 

Nana.....couldn't have done it without her. 

 Hi mom!

 Can we get these in America??

 sleeping beauties


 headed HOME!

 big brothers

 brotherly love

 falling asleep with love all around

FOREVER HOME and these eggs aren't bad!!


"ONCE OUR EYES ARE OPENED WE CAN'T PRETEND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. GOD, WHO WEIGHS OUR HEARTS AND KEEPS OUR SOULS KNOWS THAT WE KNOW, AND HOLDS US RESPONSIBLE TO ACT."  Proverbs 24:12

1 comment:

  1. Just perfect, Josiah doesn't know now, but will know when he is older that he is one lucky little guy. He is so cute & funny, has a fantastic personality.

    Love,
    Little Momma

    ReplyDelete